The Maison Boucheron was founded in 1858 by Frédéric Boucheron. Since then it embodies highest excellence in Jewelry, High Jewelry and Watchmaking. The visionary jeweler was the first to move to the historical Place Vendôme in Paris in 1893, where the Maison is still located today. For almost 160 years, the Boucheron ateliers continue to create and perpetuate the savoir-faire of the Maison.
Instantly recognizable, the Boucheron style is the expression of French elegance that never ceases to create the classics of tomorrow.
Currently Boucheron has more than 55 boutiques across the world and is part of Kering, a worldwide leader in luxury and lifestyle.